100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The all new PhysioStep PRO Recumbent Stepper Cross Trainer is the newest addition to HCI Fitness’ commercial line of rehabilitation exercise equipment.
Combining a smooth linear stepping motion with the benefits of a total body workout in a comfortable seated position, the PhysioStep PRO is one of the most versatile rehabilitation products on the market.
Whether in a cardiac rehab or physical therapy setting, the open walk through design and step lock feature makes entering the PhysioStep PRO safe and easy.
- The PhysioStep PRO's unique arm-to-leg motion allows users to exercise in a variety of low impact total body workouts.
- Simply by moving the PhysioStep PRO's seat and handlebar lengths, the degree of knee and hip flexion can be adjusted to fit specific patients’ needs. T
- The PhysioStep PRO features an over sized 20” wide swivel seat, making patient transfers on and off the unit less strenuous.
- The PhysioStep PRO has a large 9” color-coded console that displays all your important workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
- Using the USB Report function workout data can be easily exported via USB for tracking patient goals in excel.
- The PhysioStep PRO recumbent stepper cross trainer is perfect to fit your active aging, fitness, wellness and Long-Term Care needs from rehabilitation to senior living.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|USER HEIGHT RANGE||4'9" to 6'6"|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||500 lbs|
|COMPACT DIMENSIONS||65.5" x 28.5"|