100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cross Trainer is the ideal product for consumers and Healthcare facilities that are looking for a versatile exercise product that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout.
The PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cross Trainer has been designed so that the user can select from or combine exercise modalities, which include; Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Cycle. The PhysioCyle XT has dependent upper and lower body, meaning both the arms and the legs will move during operation.
- The high quality mesh seat back provides support and comport with the breathable material. 16" wide foam padding seat base and ergonomic shape accommodates a wide range of users.
- Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs.
- Essential to all rehabilitation exercises, the PhysioCycle XT features heart rate sensors in the handle of the machine. Your heart rate is clearly displayed on the screen so you can track your health and fitness goals.
- Resistance in both the forward and backward pedaling motion.
- The PhysioCycle XT has a connected pedaling motion for your arms and legs.
- The smart design gives you two workouts in product ideal for use in your home or facility.
- Integrated water bottle holder to help keep you hydrated during your workout
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Seat||Ergo-Comfort Seat w/ Contact Heart Rate|
|Seat Position||Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward 15 positions|
|Programs||7 Set Programs (See Computer Details)|
|Arm System||Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer|
|Pedals||Wide Foot Plate|
|Stride||Standard Cycle Motion|
|User Height Range||4'10" to 6'3"|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs.|
|Power||AC 120V | 50/60Hz|
|Product Type||Light Institutional Grade|
|Display||High Definition LCD Display|
|Feedback||Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories & Resistance Level "1-8"|
|Programs||7 Programs: Manual, Interval, Valley, Mountain, Ramp, Hills and HRC|
|Heart Rate||Contact Heart Rate on Seat|
|Assembly Required||Seat, Arms, Display|
|Compact Dimensions||60" L X 25" W X 52" H|
|Unit Weight||144 lbs.|