100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The SkiL-Care™ Personal Alarm is a device that helps to prevent residents from wandering away from their wheelchairs or beds. The alarm is easily attached to the wheelchair or bed and has a cord that clips to the resident's clothing or pajamas. When the resident begins to leave the wheelchair or bed, the alarm sounds, alerting caregivers. The alarm requires no maintenance other than periodic replacement of the included 9V battery.
- Easily attaches to wheelchair or bed
- Alarm cord clips to the resident's clothing or pajamas
- Requires no maintenance other than periodic replacement of the included 9V battery
- Helps to prevent residents from wandering away
- Alerts caregivers when the resident is trying to leave
- Reduces the risk of falls
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Power Source||Battery Powered (9V)|
|Alarm Volume||High (85 db.) or Low (70 db.)|