100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
PE foam rollers are a versatile and effective tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Antimicrobial PE foam rollers are ideal for use in clinical settings, as well as in homes and gyms. The rollers can help to improve posture, strengthen muscles, improve balance and coordination, reduce pain and inflammation, improve range of motion, and promote relaxation and recovery.
- Made of durable polyethylene foam
- Antimicrobial coating inhibits the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Available in round and half-round shapes
- Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences
- Half-round roller is ideal for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation
FAB30-2330 - Antimicrobial | Round Foam Roller | 6 in x 36 in
FAB30-2331 - Antimicrobial | Round Foam Roller | 6 in x 12 in
FAB30-2332 - Antimicrobial | Half-Round Foam Roller | 6 in x 36 in
FAB30-2333 - Antimicrobial | Half-Round Foam Roller | 6 in x 12 in
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Shapes||Round and Half Round|
|Sizes||6" x 36" and 6" x 12"|
|Use For||Muscle Restoration, Massage Therapy, Sport Recovery, and Physical Therapy|