100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The vaginal and rectal sensors and stimulators are designed to detect electromyographic activity of the pelvic musculature for the purpose of rehabilitating weak pelvic muscles and/or restoring neuromuscular control.
These sensors are connected to a one channel vaginal or rectal intracavity stimulation featuring 12.5, 50, 100, 200 Hz frequencies (purchased separately). A tab at the base of each sensor guides safe and easy insertion and removal.
- Detect electromyographic activity of the pelvic musculature to rehabilitate weak pelvic muscles and/or restore neuromuscular control.
- A tab at the base of each sensor guides insertion and removal.
- Sensors can be used with any Pathway EMG unit by connecting the plug to a Universal Adapter.
- Vaginal and Rectal EMG/Stimulation sensors are compatible with and legally marketed for all high-impedance EMGs and most intracavity stimulators.
- Used to measure muscle response in response to nerve stimulation
- Sensors are compatible with all high-impedance EMGs
- Sensors are compatible with most intracavity stimulators
- Stimulators and sensors are latex-free to prevent irritation
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Shipping Weight||0.010000 lbs|
|Frequencies||12.5, 50, 100, 200 Hz|