100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Patented Mobility Platform with Electric Height Bars, each Ladder Step has dowel pins, which fit into grommeted holes of platform. The spacing and location of Ladder Steps can be easily adjusted for patient’s gait training. The adjustable height and innovative technology provides safe and reliable support for users, promoting confidence during activity.
- Motorized height adjustment from 29” to 44” high
- (4) Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns
- Control panel located near entry end of bars
- Push button controls and digital bar height readout
- 1 ½” dia. Stainless Steel handrails
- Width adjusts manually from 15” to 28” wide with easy-to-use control knobs.
- Width between uprights is 26 ½”
- 10’ Satin-finish hardwood platform with recessed grommeted holes on surface
- Placement Ladder consists of (11) variably placed Ladder Steps
- Each Ladder Step has dowel pins, which fit into grommeted holes of platform. The spacing and location of Ladder Steps can be easily adjusted for patient’s gait training
- Balance Beam is 6’5” long x 6” wide x 3” high. Balance Beam is equipped with anti-slip surface and dowel pins
- Tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access
- Control box is double insulated for safety and equipped with 2-prong plug and cord
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Width||15″ – 28″ (38 – 97cm)|
|Height||29″ – 44″ (74 – 112cm)|