100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Otter Pediatric Bathing System boasts a plastic frame with machine-washable fabric, as well as a seat fabric which can be taken off for bathing a child on the tub floor, supported by the chair’s back. Bolt-adjustable angles ranging from 0 to 90 degrees with up to 7" of lift, two positioning straps, and leg straps to manage abduction and adduction make the chair adjustable with the child in it. Height and width-adjustable cushions offer support and comfort while also providing lateral support.
- Plastic frame with a choice of standard or soft removable and washable fabric
- Standard Fabric: Vinyl covered nylon dries easily
- Soft Fabric: Polyester knit fabric includes a trunk strap to assist in lateral support
- Features additional padding between the fabric and Otter frame
- Angle-adjustable seat and back have five angle adjustments at 0°, 22 5°, 45°, 67 5° and 90°
- Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments
- Adjustments can be made with user seated in chair
- Height- and width-adjustable head cushions offer support and comfort
- They can also be used as lateral supports
- Removable positioning straps can be placed anywhere along the length of the frame
- Leg straps control abduction and adduction
- Adjustable slip-resistant legs raise chair up to 7"
- Folds flat for easy storage
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Overall Outside Width
|14.5" (W) x 2"-7" (H)