100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This Otter Pediatric Bathing System has a plastic frame with an adjustable seat and back supporting adjustable head cushions and removable positioning straps. The angle of the seat and back can be changed across five positions of 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, and 90° with a one-handed adjustment. Leg straps provide abduction and adduction control while the slip-resistant legs can be adjusted to raise the chair up to 7" off the ground. The frame also conveniently folds flat for storage.
- Plastic frame
- Angle-adjustable seat and back have five angle adjustments at 0-degrees, 22.5-degrees, 45-degrees, 67.5-degrees and 90-degrees
- Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments
- Adjustments can be made with user seated in chair
- Height and width adjustable head cushions offer support and comfort; They can also be used as lateral supports
- Removable positioning straps can be placed anywhere along the length of the frame
- Leg straps control abduction and adduction
- Adjustable slip-resistant legs raise chair up to 7"
- Folds flat for easy storage
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Adjustable Back and Height
|13 Inch Seat Depth
|2 to 7 Inch Seat Height
|14-1/2 Inch Seat Width
|Seat Width Range
|Under 20 Inches
|60 lbs. Weight Capacity