100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Orthopedic felt is widely used in healthcare centers to ease patient discomfort between splints or casts. It provides cushioning during the recovery of sprains, fractures, and various strains, and its self-adhesive backing allows for easy affixing to various surfaces.
- Padding protection and comfort against cast or splint material with Orthopedic Felt.
- The material wicks away perspiration, reducing irritation, discomfort and skin breakdown.
- Adhesive lets felt be applied/removed easily, for readjustment or if it's dirty/torn.
- Constructed with 78% wool and 22% cotton for even lining, not natural rubber latex.
- 2 ½" yards/roll, two thicknesses to suit needs.
SAMP746301 - Orthopedic Felt 1/8" x 5-1/2"
SAMP746302 - Orthopedic Felt 1/4" x 5-1/2"
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Options||1/8" x 5-1/2" x 2-1/2 yds. & 1/4" x 5-1/2" x 2-1/2 yds.|