100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The OraQuick ADVANCE® HIV-1/2 Antibody Test is a single-use, qualitative immunoassay to detect antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) and Type 2 (HIV-2) in oral fluid, fingerstick, whole blood, venipuncture whole blood and plasma specimens. The kit is intended for use as a point of care test to aid in the diagnosis of infection with HIV-1 and HIV-2.
- Provides results in 20 minutes enabling patients to learn their status in a single visit and allows HIV positive patients to be connected to care immediately.
- Approved for oral fluid, plasma, fingerstick or venipuncture whole blood specimens. Ideal for both clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Greater than 99% agreement with confirmatory Western blot.
- CLIA-waived for oral fluid, fingerstick and venipuncture whole blood and offers the ability to test in non-traditional testing environments, such as outreach programs and mobile testing clinics. Walk-away procedure allows providers to batch tests, enabling more people to get tested, reducing indirect costs and improving turnaround time.
- Offers patients accurate HIV testing without the need for blood or needles. Pain-free testing with oral fluid means more people get screened, more HIV positive patients are connected to care and fewer people are exposed.
Oraquick Advance Rapid HIV Test [100 test/pack]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application||Sexual Health Test Kit|
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Waived|
|CLIA Classified||CLIA Waived|
|Contents 1||Test Device, Specimen Collection Loop, Developer Solution, Reusable Test Stand, Product Instructions|
|Number of Tests||100 Tests|
|Reading Type||Visual Read|
|Sample Type||Whole Blood / Plasma / Saliva Sample|
|Test Format||Cassette Format|
|Test Method||Lateral Flow Method|
|Test Type||Antibody Test|
|Time to Results||20 Minute Results|