100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Sterilization Wraps features two layers of wrap, thermally sealed along the sides. It delivers the protection of double-wrapping in a single step, in about half the time it takes to wrap or open packages using sequential double wrapping.
It is the fast, easy way to ensure that instrument sterility is uncompromised. Microbial barrier protection with POWERGUARD* technology. Available in six grades from H100 to H600 to meet the full range of applications: the higher the number, the stronger the wrap.
- Industry standard for sterile processing teams around the world.
- Tear-, flame-, lint- and abrasion-resistant.
- POWERGUARD* technology for enhanced microbial barrier protection.
- Pre-vacuum steam sterilant penetration.
- Ethylene Oxide (EO) sterilant penetration and residuals.
- Maintenance of package integrity (MPI) to meet FDA requirements.
- Instructions for Use that meet FDA guidelines.
- Class 1 flammability rating.
- Low linting.
- Allows user to wrap and open packages in a single step.
- One application is equivalent to two sheets of wrap.
- The choice of sterile processing teams around the world.
One-step Sterilization Wrap H100 Grade [24/case].
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||48 X 48 Inch|
|Sterilization Compatibility||Steam / EO Gas / Hydrogen Peroxide|