100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The smallest and lightest chromed, brass bodied flowmeter in the industry. It is available in MRI options and can be fitted with different adapters and accessories. It has a standard 1/8" FNPT connection, color coded inner tube and labeling, and is easy to service. The flowmeter has a flow rate of 0-15 LPM, and a back pressure compensated control valve.
It does not have a strip "D" shape know and has a stainless steel float. The flowmeter also includes an inlet filter and inlet extension. It is designed to meet all current CGA, HCA, and FGA requirements.
- May be fitted with different adapters and accessories
- Standard 1/8" FNPT connection
- Color coded inner tube and labeling
- Easy to service
- 0 - 15 LPM
- Back pressure compensated control valve
- Can dial into 0.5 LPM on adult model
- No strip "D" shape know
- Stainless steel float
- Includes and inlet filter and inlet extension
- Designed to meet all current CGA, HCA, and FGA requirements
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|LPM||0 to 15|