100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Multi-Exercise Balance Platform provides a home base for a range of rehabilitation equipment used with patients working to regain balance after an injury or surgery. It provides a way to achieve safety and stability without sacrificing independence.
When working on balance post-injury, patients often require steadying, especially as they begin therapy. This unit is designed to provide this stability with its two height-adjustable handrails. The carpeted platform offers a comfortable and non-slip surface on which equipment such as vestibular balance boards, ankle exercisers, footstools and step stools can be placed.
By using the Multi-Exercise Balance Platform, therapists can feel certain of their patients safety while performing challenging balance work, and patients can gain greater independence as they move through rehabilitation.
Designed to hold step stools and other equipment for balance and lower extremity rehabilitation, the Multi-Exercise Balance Platform enables therapists to feel good about their patients safety while working on a range of different treatment activities.
- Height-adjustable handrails.
- Carpeted platform - Carpeting provides needed cushioning as well as ensuring that devices do not slip or skid.
- 3ft. square platform - This area is large enough to accommodate most any device used in balance work.
- This is the perfect piece of equipment for enhancing therapy work with post-surgery or post-injury patients. It encourages independence and helps patients feel secure in trying challenging balance activities, knowing the handrails are there for them.
- For patients who are at the very beginning of post-surgical work, this platform is invaluable as a tool to begin the process of lower extremity rehabilitation.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Height||26" - 44" (adjustable)|