100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
McKesson Multi-Enzymatic Cleanser contains a synergistic combination of multiple enzymes, which effectively cleans away blood, proteins, fat, carbohydrates, and synthetic liquids from surgical instruments, flexible and rigid scopes, and other general healthcare equipment. Its neutral pH, non-abrasive, non-foaming, 100% biodegradable formula is easy to use, and is specifically created to not harm metal, plastic, rubber, corrugated tubing on the equipment being cleaned. McKesson Multi-Enzymatic Cleanser is effective in both manual and automated reprocessing systems, as well as ultrasonic units and washer sterilizer/decontaminators.
- Rapidly dissolves fat, blood, mucus and other proteinaceous materials
- Liquid solution disperses instantly, covering entire surface of the instrument
- Non-corrosive formula with rinsing agents is safe for glass, plastic, rubber and metal surgical instruments and equipment
- Effective proteolytic detergent for the cleaning of flexible and rigid fiber optic scopes, delicate surgical instruments and other medical devices
- Low-foaming, neutral pH formula designed for pre-soaking and manual washing
- Phosphate-free, Chlorine-free, biodegradable
Multi Enzymatic Liquid Cleanser, 1 Gal [4/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Active Ingredients||Protease, Lipase, Amylase Enzymes|
|Application||Multi-Enzymatic Instrument Detergent|
|For Use With||For Instruments and Scopes|
|Scent||Eucalyptus Spearmint Scent|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|