100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
These Monoject 6mL oral syringes are single-use and crafted from polypropylene, featuring a ribbed tip cap, latex-free plunger tip and dual graduations in milliliters and teaspoons. The construction also includes a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod for safety.
- Permanent, heat-etched dual graduations
- Tip will NOT accept Hypodermic needle
- Patient safety, eliminates possibility of medication being injected parenterally
- Advises that Syringe should only be used for oral Administration of medication
- Ribbed tip caps - provides easy gripping surface
Monoject™ 6 mL Oral Syringe [100/box - 5 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Package Dimensions||21.51 x 15.62 x 14.5 cm; 100 Grams|