100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump is an intuitive system designed to prioritize safety while preserving ease-of-use. For more than 15 years, the Medfusion Syringe platform has been a pioneer in syringe pumps, introducing syringe recognition, drug libraries, and dose limits. Supporting up to 16 different care settings, the Medfusion Syringe Pump is reliably transportable across facilities. Regulated authorities such as ISMP deem the Medfusion Syringe Pump to be a "smart" pump with its advanced performance.
- Delivery Options: 13 options include Loading Dose, Bolus Dose, Standby, Volume Limit and KVO Rate
- Power Sources: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30VA; Internal Rechargeable Battery; Optional External DC Input 6 to 14 VDC, 7 Watts; Safety Class II - Type CF
- Internal Battery Capacity: at 25°C, 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with 60 m syringe (from fully charged battery)
- User-Defined Delivery Libraries: Four libraries with 16 profiles per library; One library is "E-Plates" for optional rapid setup
- MRI Tested: May be used in MRI rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 gause.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Height||5.1 inches (13 cm)|
|Width||10.5 inches (27 cm)|
|Depth||5.5 inches (14 cm)|
|Weight (pump only)||3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)|
|Accuracy||Nominal ±2% excluding syringe variations|
|Flow Rate Range||Dependent upon syringe size 0.01 ml/hr to 130 ml/hr|
|Delivery Modes||ml/hr; Body weight; Mass; Volume over time; Custom Dilution; Intermittent|