100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Towel Clamp Miltex® Jones is a versatile tool that can be used to secure towels in place, hold drapes in position, or even as a makeshift clothespin. The clamp is made of high-quality stainless steel and is 2-1/4 inches long. It has a serrated jaw that grips tightly and won't slip, and it has a hole in the handle for hanging.
This towel clamp is a must-have for any medical professional or anyone who needs to keep towels or drapes in place. It is lightweight and easy to use, and it is made of durable materials that will last for years to come.
- The stainless steel construction makes the clamp durable and rust-resistant.
- The length of the clamp makes it ideal for a variety of applications.
- The serrated jaw grips tightly and won't slip.
- The hole in the handle makes it easy to hang the clamp.
- Lightweight and easy to use
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Grip Style||Cross Action Thumb Handle|
|Tip Type||Curved 1 X 1 Prongs|