100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Miltex CryoSolutions is an innovative yet simple device for delivery of high performance liquefied Nitrous Oxide which allows the clinician to pinpoint the treatment site for rapid freezing and efficacious destruction of unwanted tissue.
- Rapid freezing (-127 °F) in a lightweight, self-contained instrument
- Variety of tip sizes and lengths for a number of treatment options
- A unique cryosurgical device which reduces treatment time and patient discomfort
- CryoSolutions is a convenient, in-office treatment utilizing the recognized cryogenic advantage of Liquefied Nitrous Oxide (not a chemical agent). This treatment is appropriate for either benign or malignant lesions due to the effectively low and destructive temperature delivered to the treatment site.
- CryoSolutions does not require anesthetic as part of the treatment.
- CryoSolutions produces the expected necrotic tissue outcome with a brief application which should be allowed to slough off naturally. Prolonged application time could cause blistering
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Hazardous Shipping Restrictions||Hazardous, Ship By Ground Only|
|Manufacturer Item Number||33510|