100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Protection with comfort: Healthcare professionals benefit from the light weight and superior quality of the nitrile formulation, allowing for a comfortable fit. High barrier integrity: Quality assurance better than industry standards (1.5) cuts down on pinholes/defects. Specialized coverage: Tests confirm these gloves are suitable for use with chemotherapy drugs.
- Ansell Micro-Touch Nitrile gloves offer a snug, comfortable fit for better tactile sensitivity.
- The non-sterile gloves are sturdy and durable.
- Tested for use with 55 chemicals, and approved for chemotherapy drugs.
- The Micro-Touch gloves are not made from natural rubber latex and will not irritate the skin.
- The gloves meet or exceed industry standards for consistent production quality.
- Packed as a single glove per pack.
- 12" extended cuff for additional protection.
- Gamma sterilized minimum 25kGy to provide sterility.
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs.
Micro-Touch Nitrile Gloves Blue X-Large [200/box - 10 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.08 mm (3.1 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Length In Inches||9.44 Inch|