100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Alaris IVAC Medsystem III 2865 is an infusion pump that can be programmed to deliver at a specified rate or over a specific period of time. The 2865 is a multi-channel infusion pump featuring three independent fluid delivery systems that only occupy the space of one system.
Running on 6 watts AC power, its main battery is a rechargeable NiCad Battery Pack Memory and it is equipped with a non-rechargeable Lithium back up battery. The Medsystem III's small size allows for more flexibility when transporting patients and allows for a more organized bedside space. It provides advanced features, accurate delivery of a variety of fluids, and it is easy to setup and use. It weighs approximately 5.1 pounds including the pole clamp. The 2865 features a delivery rate range of 0.1 – 999 milliliters/hour for each channel and a KVO rate range of 0.1 – 20.0 milliliters/hour.
- Menu selection: General Purpose, General Purpose II, Neonatal, Controller Pressure, Operating Room and Operating Room II
- Accurate delivery for intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural and subcutaneous applications
- Secondary delivery of intermittent medications, fluid challenges or loading doses from each channel
- Advanced dose rate calculation
- Rapid on line titration for both macro and micro delivery without interrupting flow
- Configurable air in line thresholds, rate and volume ranges, occlusion alarm settings and KVO rates
- Comprehensive, selectable drug library
- Titration of drugs in either dose or volumetric rate
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions:||8 X 6 X 2 inches|
|Rate:||0.1-999 ml per channel|
|Battery:||internal rechargeable nickel cadmium|
|Battery capacity:||6 hours minimum with 3 channels operating at 125 ml per hr|
|Power:||120VAC or internal battery|
|Weight (with pole clamp):||6 lbs.|