100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The active combination therapy system is a medical device that is designed to prevent, treat, and heal pressure ulcers. It provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control. It's a combination of features that helps reduce the risk of developing pressure sores and accelerates the healing process. A better quality of life starts with the Med Aire Plus Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System.
- Alternating pressure
- Helps to prevent pressure ulcers
- Keeps the skin dry and prevents moisture buildup.
- Allows you to adjust the settings.
- Alerts you to problems.
- 20 individual air cells
- Provides a comfortable experience for the patient.
- Provides head stability and comfort.
- Cell-on-cell designed air cells
- Prevent "bottoming out" and provide up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- Easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing.
- Removable 4 way stretch PU cover
- Helps to protect the skin from friction and moisture.
Options availableDRV14029 - 80"L x 36"W x 8"H
DRV14029-84 - 84"L x 36"W x 8"H
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Power||120 VAC/60 Hz, 10 W|
|Maximum Current||0.5 Amps|
|Pressure Range||20 - 60 mmHg (inner mattress)|
|Air Flow||8 LPM|
|Auto Firm||60 mmHg, Auto return after 30 min.|
|Seat Function||Pressure Preset + 10 mmHg|
|Function Lock||Auto Lock in 30 min. after ON|
|Alarm Functions||Mute, Low Pressure, and Power Failure|
|Operating Temperature||50°F - 95°F|
|Operating Humidity||20% - 80%, Non-condensing|
|Cycle Time||10, 15, 20 or 25 min.|
|Dimensions||14.2"W x 9.8"H x 4.5"D|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.|
|Mattress Cover||Zippered and Quilted, PolyUrethane Fabric (4-way stretch), Water Resistant, Vapor, Permeable, Machine Washable, Low Sheer|
|Mattress Base Material||Zippered Vinyl|
|Dimensions For 14029||80"L x 36"W x 8"H|
|Dimensions For 14029-84||84"L x 36"W x 8"H|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|