100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Macintosh blade design incorporates a gentle, continuous curve from the tip to the proximal end. The curve is compressed into the vallecula and the blade lifted, indirectly raising the epiglottis. The blade height assists in intubating patients with limited oral access.
The Standard Macintosh set includes both of Welch Allyn's "AA" and "C" cell battery lightweight handles and lightweight blades for maximum maneuverability.
Blades are manufactured from one piece stainless steel, and the handles of chrome-plated brass, to assure a lifetime of performance. Handles feature a knurled finish for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Single-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity
- Removable light pipe and smooth surface design
- Blades are upgradeable to fiber optic and repairable at a fraction of the cost of replacement blades
- Free blade repolishing service ensures long life
- Lightweight standard laryngoscope handles with knurled finish
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65