100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Toileting slings are designed to facilitate the toileting procedure by providing a comfortable and secure way to transfer a resident from a seated position. The sling is well-padded under the arms and in the lumbar area for maximum comfort. A hook and loop belt and separate buckle strap hold the sling securely in place.
- Provides an open area from the middle of the back to the middle of the thigh
- Padded under the arms and in lumbar area for maximum comfort
- Ideal for changing incontinence pads or toileting
- Buckle strap helps hold the sling securely in place around the patient's torso
- Four connection points can be used with 4- or 6-point spreader bars
- Can also be used with sit to stand lifts
- 400 lb maximum weight capacity
- Machine washable
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Weight Capacity||400 lb|