100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Lifeline VIEW AED is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that is designed to make it easy for anyone, from first responders to untrained bystanders, to respond confidently and appropriately during an emergency. It features a full-color interactive display that shows step-by-step videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing, and external defibrillation.
- Large, full-color interactive display gives step-by-step instructions and videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing, and external defibrillation.
- Built-in metronome counts out the beat so the caregiver knows what to do and when to do it.
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue.
- Real Time Protocol Selection allows switchover between compression-only CPR and rescue breathing without skipping a beat.
- One touch status screen gives a complete unit report without turning it on.
- Upgrade protocols and record/retrieve data with a data card.
- Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Battery Capacity||125 shocks or 8 hours of Continuous Operation|
|Battery Power||12V, 2800 mAh|
|Defibrillator Type||Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator|
|Defibrillator Display||High-Resolution Color LCD|
|Defibrillator Energy||Adult: 150 Joules; Child / Infant: 50 Joules|
|Defibrillator Charge Time||Less than 4 seconds|
|Weight||3 lbs (Battery Included)|