100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The SoftPac Emergency Oxygen Unit from Life Corporation is lightweight and conveniently designed for portability. Weighing in at only 6 lbs, it comes in a soft case with a comfortable shoulder strap and is equipped with a wall mount hook for increased accessibility in emergency situations. This unit is equipped with an Inhalator to deliver supplemental oxygen to breathing victims, a Resuscitator for oxygen CPR for non-breathing patients, and supplies continuous supplemental oxygen post-defibrillation. It contains a 250 liter aluminum "C" cylinder and provides 40 minutes of oxygen at 6 LPM.
- Three flow setting options
- Portable using soft case with shoulder strap and mounts on wall
- Inhalator for breathing victim and Resuscitator for non-breathing victim
- Constant supply gauge reading
- External 2-step instructions and clear cover
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Oxygen Capacity||250 liters|
|Flow Rate||6 LPM, 12 LPM, or 0-25 LPM|
|Oxygen Supply||40 minutes @ 6 LPM|