100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Lab X Series, Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms is a comfortable and durable chair that is well-suited for blood drawing and other medical procedures. It has a contoured, padded seat and a padded, arched backrest. The chair also has a height and depth adjustable, padded flip arm, a ClintonClean™ elbow rest, and a height-adjustable, padded armrest.
The chair is made with a heavy-duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame with a neutral gray, powder-coated finish. It also has adjustable foot levelers and easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors. The chair has a load capacity of 400 pounds under normal use.
- Contoured, padded seat and padded, arched backrest
- Height and depth adjustable, padded, flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- ClintonClean™ elbow rest
- Height-adjustable, padded armrest
- 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, frame (3.18 cm)
- Comfortable, 2” padding throughout (5 cm)
- Neutral Gray, powder-coated frame
- Adjustable foot levelers
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- ClintonClean™ arms option available
- 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use (181.4 kg)
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Seat||17.5" W x 18" D x 20" H|
|Overall||31" W x 27" D x 36" H|
|Arm Height Range||27" – 33"|
|Arm Height Adjustment||6"|