100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The JAY Easy cushion is an economical cushion. It is a skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion featuring a hi-resiliency, contoured foam base that accommodates a curved or flat seating surface and JAY Flow fluid tripad. It is primarily developed for individuals who require moderate positioning and pressure relief. It can be used with either a seat sling or a solid base.
The Easy's foam base is moderately contoured to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. Its optional curved bottom reduces the "hammocking" effect of sling upholstery, keeping the sitting surface level for improved pelvic alignment over time. For use with solid seat pans, a flat bottom may also be selected.
The Easy features a small JAY Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results for the life of the cushion.
A moisture-resistant cover assists with incontinence management by protecting the Easy's foam base from moisture build-up. Its no-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during daily use and transfers.
- Sacral Notch.
- Curved Or Flat Base.
- Jay Flow Fluid Tripad.
- Moisture-resistant cover.
- High-resiliency foam base.
- Incontinence-resistant cover.
- Provides level support surface.
- Comfortable for long-term use.
- Beveled to fit between seat rails.
- Nylon-lined semi-plastic material.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Lateral and Medial Thigh Contours.
- Fluid insert molds to the user's shape.
- Improves sitting tolerance and posture.
- Machine wash cover for easy maintenance.
- Pre-contoured high-resiliency foam with optional curved bottom.
- Mild contouring promotes proper pelvis and thigh placement for comfort and stability.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Width||14 in. - 20 in.|
|Length/Depth||16 in. - 20 in.|
|Height||Approx. 3 in.|
|Cover Options||Incontinent (standard),optional Air Exchange cover.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Product weight||4 lbs.|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Care & Cleaning||Spot or Wipe Clean|