100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The bag can be used to isolate hands or feet from prepared areas during surgery. Bag is also used to provide a sterile containment of organs such as the bowels during abdominal surgery.
- Cotton draw strings for ease of closure.
- Cuffed opening to improve sterile delivery.
- Use to isolate foot, hands, bowel and organs.
- 20 x 20 in. (50 cm x 50 cm).
- Drape film is durable and resistant to fluid strike-through to keep contents secure, yet is soft enough to be gentle on organs and tissues.
- Clear film allows for visualization of contents for convenience and ease-of-use.
Isolation Bag 20" x 20" Sterile [10/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||20 x 20 in (50 cm x 50 cm)|