100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The iScreen Urine Chemistry Control Kit is a liquid external quality control solution used to validate the performance and expected results of urine drug screens. It includes a 5mL positive vial and a 5mL negative vial, providing a comprehensive control for ensuring the accuracy of drug testing results.
- Positive and negative vials for validating urine drug screen performance
- Liquid solution format for easy dispensing and use
- Available in a convenient kit with 5mL vials of both positive and negative controls
- Compatible with all iScreen urine drug screens
- Refrigeration required for optimal shelf life
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Positive and negative controls for all drug panels
|Liquid external quality control solution
|5mL vials per control
|All iScreen urine drug screens