100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
iScreen Drug Control Negative is a liquid external quality control solution used to validate the performance and expected results of urine drug screens. It is designed to provide a negative control result for all drug panels. This 5mL vial is a convenient and reliable tool for ensuring the accuracy of drug testing results.
- Negative control for validating urine drug screen performance
- Liquid solution format for easy dispensing and use
- Available in a 5mL vial for convenient storage
- Compatible with all iScreen urine drug screens
- Refrigeration required for optimal shelf life
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Negative control for all drug panels
|Liquid external quality control solution
|All iScreen urine drug screens