100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Dynarex Hydraulic Patient Lift features superior technology to help providers move patients with dignity. The lift is equipped with an adjustable base for safe transfers and accommodates a weight capacity of 450 lb. Caregivers can seamlessly transfer patients with limited mobility from a variety of locations including out of bed, into the shower, and off the floor.
- High performance hydraulics gradually raise and lower patients
- Compatible with most standard slings
- Weight capacity 450 lb.
- Durable swivel bar accommodates 2–6 sling straps
- Sling hook-up height adjusts between 16"–60"
- Compare Dynarex Hydraulic Patient Lift to Painted Hydraulic Lift™ by Invacare, or Hydraulic Deluxe Silver Vein Patient Lift™ Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare.
DYNR10704 - Hydraulic Patient Lift
DYNR10704-SC - Hydraulic Patient Lift with Chains
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Type||Hydraulic patient lift|
|Maximum weight capacity||450 lb|
|Sling hook-up height||16"–60"|
|Sling compatibility||Standard slings with and without commode opening, chains, and straps|
|Swivel bar||Durable, accommodates 2–6 sling straps|
|Options||Hydraulic Patient Lift, Hydraulic Patient Lift with Chains|