100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Essential Tools for Hand Evaluation. This kit includes a hydraulic hand dynamometer, pinch gauge, and finger goniometer for measuring grip strength, pinch strength, and finger joint range of motion. The needle on both the hand dynamometer and pinch gauge automatically retains the highest reading until reset. This inclusive set includes all the essentials for keeping track of your patient’s hand functionality.
Everything Occupational Therapists and CHTs Need for Evaluation. This Evaluation Kit is perfect for occupational therapists, physical therapists, certified hand therapists. The kit includes instructions for measuring hand strength and flexibility. Plus, it includes a carrying case for use on-the-go and a certificate of calibration. Tolerance for the Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is +/- 4 pounds and the tolerance for the Pinch Gauge is +/- 2.7 pounds.
- This three piece Hand Evaluation Kit includes everything you need to evaluate your patient’s grip strength, pinch strength, and joint range of motion.
- The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer accurately measures your patient’s grip strength.
- The Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge measures pinch grip strength up to 45 lbs.
- The Jamar Finger Goniometer is perfect for measuring ROM (range of motion) in small finger joints.
- Get everything you need for patient hand evaluations in one convenient kit, that measures force in pounds and kilograms.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Grip positions||from 1.375” to 3.375|
|Pinching strength||up to 45 pounds|