100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Baseline dial gauge with transducer hydraulic hand dynamometer is a high-quality instrument designed to accurately measure grip strength. It has a 300-pound capacity and features a smooth, consistent handle movement that minimizes the effects of subject anticipation.
The internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience, and measurement repeatability. The maximum reading remains until the unit is reset, and the five-position handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline and Jamar studies. The strength reading can be viewed in pounds or kilograms. The dynamometer is CE Certified and comes in a protective carrying case.
- 300-pound capacity
- Accurate grip strength readings without subject feeling handle movement
- Internationally accepted design for reliability, user convenience, and measurement repeatability
- Maximum reading remains until unit is reset
- Five-position handle and body design for consistent results
- Strength reading in pounds or kilograms
- CE Certified
FAB12-0021 - Dial Gauge
FAB12-0248 - No Gauge
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions For 12-0021
|11" x 3.5" x 5" x 4 lbs
|Dimensions For 12-0048
|11" x 1" x 5" x 4 lbs
|Dial Gauge | Analog Output Signal or No Gauge | Analog Output Signal