100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This hand dynamometer is the perfect tool for screening grip strength and hand functionality on a regular basis. It enables the evaluation of initial and resulting effects of hand accidents and dysfunction. Having precise and accurate evaluation tools is crucial when treating patients. The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer comes calibrated and is a great tool for professional clinical use.
- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is the gold standard in hand evaluation tools for routine screenings and measuring isometric grip strength
- This instrument features dual-scale readout, a peak-hold needle, and an adjustable handle to help assist in evaluation
- Features five adjustable grip positions measuring between 1.375” to 3.375”
- Instructions on how to use the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer are provided
- Built-in with a one-year warranty excluding calibration, certificate of calibration, and a carrying case
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65