100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This bench helps people with an injury, such as a hip replacement or broken leg, use the shower independently. It provides a seat for the elderly and others with poor balance or limited mobility, so they can rest while washing. When used in a bathtub, two bench legs sit within the tub and two on the floor outside to provide an extra wide seat and more stability. The bench also makes showering safer for people who have seizures.
- Padded bath bench can be used in the bathtub or shower
- Sitting while bathing is easier for people with poor balance or disabilities
- Two broad suction cup feet secure the bench to the bath’s floor to prevent movement
- Makes bathing safer for you or your loved one
- Comfortable, padded seat provides support while washing and has a 300 lb. weight capacity
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Base||L 26”L x 14.76”W|
|Floor to Seat||17.5” – 21.5”H in ½ ” increments, 9 positions|
|Seat||24"W x 16"D|