100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Welch Allyn Home 1700 Series With SureBP monitor is equipped with the SureBP algorithm for a reliable and accurate blood pressure reading in 20 seconds with 97% accuracy, even if the patient moves. This device has a Bluetooth transmission range up to 30’, making it easy to share results securely. Its one-button operation provides a convenient and efficient experience and the standard wide cuff is designed for self-application with professional-grade accuracy. The Welch Allyn Home app easily pairs with the device for versatile use. Its power source is four AA batteries.
- Fastest BP Reading on the market with SureBP® algorithim
- Patient-movement and irregular-heartbeat indicators
- Memory storage for 99 readings with time and date stamps
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless transmission up to 30'
- One-button operation
- Requires four AA batteries (included)
- Comes with a standard wide cuff and instructions
- Device disconnects at the cuff to attach replacement cuffs
- Some force may be necessary to separate the cuff from the tubing
- Two-year warranty on monitor; one-year warranty on cuff
- Simple, comfortable remote monitoring solution
- Ideal for home health agencies who want to monitor multiple patients or individual patients looking to monitor their care
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Outer Dimension Height||2.6"|
|Outer Dimension Length||5.6"|
|Outer Dimension Width||3.7"|