100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Hi-Lo Scoop Plate helps scoop food onto utensils by providing the edge users need to load a utensil. The lightweight plate has a vertical wall measuring 1 ½” high and a diameter measuring 9” with a rim ¾” wide. In addition, the adaptive dining plate features a nonskid, rubber-coated base to prevent sliding.
The plate features a low entry wall that measures ½” high and increases upwards on one side. This helps provide a barrier that users can push their utensil against to scoop food without needing to twist or angle it. The low entry wall aids individuals with limited or diminished strength, dexterity, and mobility.
- Individuals with a variety of conditions that limit mobility, dexterity, and strength can benefit from using this adaptive scooped dish
- Features a low entry wall measuring ½” and a vertical 1 ½” high wall to guide food onto utensils without dexterous manipulation
- The latex-free, unbreakable plate construction is lightweight and completely dishwasher safe for convenient sanitation between uses
- Used in any direction to suit the users preferences and needs, the soft white color matches a variety of home and kitchen color schemes
- With a diameter of 9”, the rubber coating along the base of the plate helps prevent the plate from sliding around during use
Hi-Lo Scoop Plate [pack of 20]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65