100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Only 10000 left in stock Sold out
Hemochroma Plus Analyzer
BY Immunostics SKU IMMS200-101
$400.32 $400.32 Sold out
Hemochroma PLUS is an in vitro diagnostic device dedicated to quantitative testing of total hemoglobin concentration in the blood. It is lightweight with small dimensions and battery operated. It is easy to operate and convenient. It provides accurate and reliable inspection results compared with large analyzers.
- Interface: Expansion of user interface through graphic interface
- Data storage and update: Available to store and search large amount of test results (up to 1,000)
- Test results are easily distinguished from calibrator measurement results
- Convenient update using ID chip
- Optical technology: Absorbance analysis system
- Connectivity: Data output available through external printer connection
- Convenience: Finger-prick and tube blood available
IMMS200-101. Hemochroma Plus Analyzer.
IMMS200-202. 200 Microcuvettes Per Box.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Display:||3.2” TFT Color LCD providing high visibility|
|Dimensions:||106.5 mm (L) x 151 mm (W) x 38.5 mm (H)|
|Weight:||215 ± 3 g|
|Power Supply:||Battery (AA 1.5V x 4ea) / Adaptor|
|Data Output:||3.2” TFT color LCD|
|Communication Ports:||USB to RS-232 port|
|Temperature Range for Operation:||15 ~ 35 °C|
|Temperature/Humidity Range for Storage:||Temperature 15 ~ 50°C, Humidity Max. 75%|
|Data Output:||LCD, thermal printer (option)|
|Test Result Storage:||Test results up to 1,000|
|Test Method:||Absorbance analysis method|
|Measuring Time:||3 Seconds|
|Samples:||Capillary, tube blood|
Shop with confidence!
Customers also bought