100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
A 5-position, quick-change heavy-duty Square Rebounder that includes a ball storage rack and 5 weighted medicine balls. The BAY500 makes for a tireless throwing partner as well as a stable jogging, agility and balance platform. Ideal's Rebounders have been used by the MLB, NFL, NHL, universities, high schools, PT & Sports Medicine clinics since 1998.
- Speed-change angle adjustment. No clamps or screws.
- Black powdercoat finish
- Adjustable pitchback angle - 5 positions
- Easy-reach rear ball shelf
- Active-coil helical extension springs store energy
- Level position for jogging and balance
- Includes 5 weighted medicine balls (MBS5)
- Oversized grade "A" Permatron triple-layered mat
- Use for controlled power training, angled or flat.
- Rebounder available without balls or rack (SQ99)
- Assist handle for any ability level
- Minor assembly needed before use
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Adjustable Pitchback Angle||5 Positions|