100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Philips FRx SMART pads II are a set of defibrillator pads that can be used for adult, child, and infant defibrillation. This eliminates the need to purchase different pads sets for different patient types, saving valuable time in an emergency.
The pads are pre-connected, making them easy to use. They also have a HeartStart-compatible plug, which allows them to be easily transferred to ALS defibrillators with adapters. The pads are packaged in a semi-rigid pads case for added protection.
- Multifunction pads for adult, child, and infant defibrillation
- Eliminates the need to purchase different pads sets for different patient types
- Infant/Child defibrillation for patients less than 8 years old or under 55 lbs requires an Infant/Child Key
- Pre-connected pads for easy use
- HeartStart-compatible plug for easy hand-off to ALS defibrillators with adapters
- Semi-rigid pads case for added protection
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|For Use With||Philips HeartStart FRx AED|
|Adhesive Type||Adhesive Tape|
|Connection Type||Plug Connector|
|User||Adult / Child|
|Conductor Surface Area||80 cm2|
|Leadwire Length||1.2 m (3.9')|
|Temperature Range for Storage||0° - 50°C|
|Sterile OR Non-Sterile||Non-Sterile|