100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our Hand Therapy Tables are designed to provide optimal comfort and support for hand therapy sessions. Built with durable steel construction, these tables are both reliable and stable to ensure the therapist and patient remain safe throughout the session. Its adjustable heights and adjustable backrests make it easy to find the perfect customized angle for each individual.
- A dual gas spring, combined with an unweighted table top, allows the table to be effortlessly lifted to required height.
- The top is “AUTO-LOCKED” into position after height adjustment. Use the dual hand control levers (one on each side) to unlock the top and easily lower height to the desired level.
- 13” height range allows the patient to use when sitting, standing, ambulating or in a wheelchair.
- Static weight capacity (when in auto-lock position): 250 lbs.
- Finished in Folkstone Gray featuring 1” thick, 37” long high pressure laminate tops with black T-molded edge banding and rounded corners to prevent wall damage.
- Brushed aluminum dual telescoping legs with black powder coated welded U-shaped base.
- All units include (4) 2” diameter twin-wheel black nylon locking casters and (4) 5/8”-1” levelers hence any unit ordered can be mobile or stationary.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|HEIGHT||30″ – 43″*(76 – 109cm)|