100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Halyard Sequential wraps are the industry standard for sterile processing teams.
- Industry standard for sterile processing teams around the world.
- Tear-, flame-, lint- and abrasion-resistant.
- POWERGUARD* technology for enhanced microbial barrier protection.
- Pre-vacuum steam sterilant penetration.
- Ethylene Oxide (EO) sterilant penetration and residuals.
- Maintenance of package integrity (MPI) to meet FDA requirements.
- Instructions for Use that meet FDA guidelines.
- Class 1 flammability rating.
- Low linting.
Regular Sterilization Wrap H100 45x45 [50/bag - 5 bags/case].
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Product Type||Sterilization Wrap|
|For Use With (Equipment)||Light linen packs, linen gowns, towel packs, single basins and other lighter wrapping needs (0 to 3 lb.)|
|Dimensions (L x W)||114 x 114 cm (45 x 45 in.)|
|Length (Metric)||114 cm|
|Width (Metric)||114 cm|
|Length (English)||45 in.|
|Width (English)||45 in.|