100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
CP100™ BT Ambi latex gloves are clean-processed and clean-packed to help ensure low particle counts. Their full 12" length provides the extended hand and wrist coverage necessary in controlled environments. Fully textured palm and finger area allows a sure grip, which makes them an ideal glove for water-laden processing when ordinary gloves become slippery. Gloves are ambidextrous, with a beaded cuff that resists rolldown and eases donning. This product is not intended for use on patients.
- Clean-processed and chlorinated.
- Beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down.
- Textured, slip-resistant finish.
- AQL of 4.0 for freedom from holes.
- Packed in a Class 100 cleanroom environment.
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified production facility.
- CP100 BT Ambi Protective Gloves [1,000/case - 10bags/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Length||12 in. / 305 mm|