100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Gelhorn Short Stem Pessary, manufactured by Integra Miltex, is designed to help with Women's Health and is used to treat second or third-degree uterine prolapse and to relieve the symptoms of cystocele or rectocele. It recently had a design change to improve product integrity and user maneuverability. The Short Stem Gelhorn Pessary features a drain capability. Miltex Gelhorn Short Stem Pessaries easily fold for comfortable insertion and removal. The short stem is designed to provide some women with a better fit over the traditional Gelhorn Pessary. Short Stem Gelhorn Pessaries are manufactured with latex free, pliable silicone that is soft and gentle to tissue.
- Treats vaginal prolapse, cystocele and rectocele
- Constructed with soft and flexible silicone
- Pessary Fitting Kit available for determining the correct pessary size
- Gelhorn Short Stem Pessaries may be disinfected -- Pessary Disinfectant Procedures
- Short Stem Gelhorn Pessaries may be easily removed using the Pessary Removal Hook
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|100% Silicone Short Stem Gelhorn Pessary|
|Uterine Prolapse Gelhorn Short Stem Pessary|
|Pessary With Drain|
|Construction: Soft Silicone|