100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Functional Right Shoulder Joint is a life-size, removable model that allows demonstration of the mechanics of the shoulder and understanding of the anatomy. It consists of the shoulder blade, collar bone, portion of humerus, and joint ligaments. The model is painted in accurate, lifelike colors that enhance visibility, making it ideal for anatomy teaching and patient education.
- Functional model of the right shoulder joint
- Life-size and removable from stand
- Includes flexible, artificial ligaments
- Demonstrates abduction, adduction, anteversion, retroversion, and internal/external rotation
- Ideal for teaching and learning about the shoulder joint
- Can be used by medical professionals, students, and patients
- Durable and easy to use
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Removable from stand||Yes|
|Flexible, artificial ligaments||Yes|
|Demonstrates||Abduction, adduction, anteversion, retroversion, and internal/external rotation|
|Measurements||6.30" x 4.72" x 7.87"|