100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The desk top model of the spine is a versatile and flexible model that is perfect for illustrating vertebral features and movement to patients. It features vertebrae and discs, pelvis, spinal cord with nerve branches, vertebral artery, movable femur heads, occipital bone, and herniated lumbar disc. The model also comes with a hanging stand and key card with 54 identified structures.
- Ideal for teaching and learning about the spine
- Can be used by medical professionals, students, and patients
- Durable and easy to use
- Provides a comprehensive view of the spine
- Includes a variety of features to illustrate vertebral features and movement
- Key card with 54 identified structures
- Made of plastic
- Detailed product manual
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Vertebral Column Model
|Pelvis, Nerve branches, Vertebral artery. Movable femur heads, Occipital bone, Herniated lumbar disc, and Articulated femur heads