100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Seca 634 Wireless Bariatric Floor Scale is multi-functional and designed to be used by a variety of patients, including bariatrics and obese individuals. It comes with a large 800 lb weight capacity and a non-slip platform (22" x 22") that is just 2.2" high, providing a safe and comfortable stepping distance. The Scale features a convenient cable remote display with an 8.2 ft cable and LCB screen. It is powered by an included battery pack or optional power adapter.
The 0.2 lb graduation ensures accurate readings in just seconds, while the auto BMI calculation function requires only height data. The Pre-TARE function lets users weigh seated patients, and the Auto-HOLD function freezes the measurements. Wireless Seca 360° technology allows data to be sent to a printer or EMR system, and can be connected to optional Seca Length Measuring Devices for easy BMI calculation.
- Extra-large platform with 800 lbs capacity
- Cable remote display for wall mounting or table installation
- Includes BMI calculator and three-stage damping
- Wide range of functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD and Auto-HOLD
- Compatible with all EMR systems and EMR ready Seca® products
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Extra-large and sturdy platform with high capacity
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Capacity||800 lbs (360 kg)|
|Graduation Weight||0.2 lbs (100 g)|
|Weight||31.7 lbs (14.4 kg)|
|Power supply||Batteries, Optional Power Adaptor|
|Dimensions||25.2" x 2.1" x 23.6"|
|Platform Dimensions||22" x 2.2" x 22"|
|Cable length||98.4" (2.5 m)|
|Functions||Damping, kg/lbs switch-over, BMI, Auto-HOLD, Automatic switch-off, TARE, Pre-TARE|