100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
These IV poles have a sturdy five leg base and a knob lock height adjustment. The hooks are detachable and have a plastic tip. The solid construction ensures stability and a safe patient environment, while its adjustable height allows therapists to tailor it to the situation.
- Crafted with top-grade, chrome-plated steel, this pole offers reliable, knob-lock adjustments.
- 5-leg cast aluminum base.
- Detachable curved hooks featuring plastic-tipped ends.
- Soft roll, dual wheel casters.
- 45 lbs. load capacity under normal use.
CLIIV-35 - Five Leg, IV Pole | 2 Hook Top
CLIIV-354 - Five Leg, IV Pole | 4 Hook Top
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Part Numbers||IV-35 & IV-354|
|Height Range||52"- 92"|