100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The pulse oximeters are used to indirectly measure the functional oxygen saturation (SpO2) of an adult or pediatric patient's blood. Pulse oximetry combines the principles of optical plethysmography and spectrophotometry to determine arterial oxygen saturation values. Pulse oximetry is a critical factor in vital signs measurement and monitoring.
- Designed as the reusable partner product for LNCS adhesive sensors
- New cable connector design improves moisture resistance
- Covered connector provides additional protection from liquid at all times
- Performs under conditions of motion and low perfusion
- Connects to Masimo SET® oximeters via LNC™ patient cable
- Multiple designs to serve the needs of many patient types
WALNCS-DCI - Sensor Finger Reusable Adult.
WALNCS-DCIP - Sensor Finger Reusable Pediatric.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65