100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Argyle™ PVC and Kangaroo™ Polyurethane Neonatal and Pediatric Feeding Tubes feature ENFit® connectors for enteral feeding, allowing for the delivery of enteral nutrition, liquids, or medication from an enteral feeding syringe or feeding set. The ENFit® connections are designed for a secure, leak-proof connection every time and are compatible with many common enteral devices.
- ENFit® Connection to reduce the risk of tubing misconnections
- compatible with ENFit® syringes and extension sets
- DEHP- and latex-free
- markings from 5-25cm, which provide a visual indicator to assist in placement and migration checks
- transparent with Sentinel Line™ and Sentinel Eye™ radiopaque markings to assist in proper placement
- a purple color to denote enteral feeding only
Kangaroo™ Polyurethane and Argyle™ PVC Feeding Tubes [50/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Application||Neonatal / Pediatric Nasogastric Feeding Tube|
|Tube Size||10 Fr.|
|Tubing Length||42 Inch Tube|